Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Guest Blogger, Yoga Lip-Gloss - Day 1

(Please welcome Guest Blogger, Yoga Lip-Gloss. She is a major force in the yoga blogging world and agreed to guest blog My Itchy Third Eye - YD)

Hi everyone, YogaDawg asked me to be his guest blogger. He said he needs to spend quality time with certain hot, young yogini stars (yeah, like that'll be the day...sorry YogaDawg, only kidding...lol) now that he's a big-time, hot-shot yoga blogger. Anyway I guess I should begin by telling you a little bit about myself. I love yoga and I also love my lip-gloss, my iPod and my fave yoga togs and cute yoga shoes and things. I like yoga clothes a lot, especially those from the GreatTranscendentalYoga Superstore. The men there are so cute even though I think a lot of them are gay...not that's there anything wrong with that...hee hee hee. Anyway, it doesn't matter to me. I just love my pink, leopard print yoga mat. It matches the pink, leopard print walls in my condo. I have 7 cats. I named them after the chakras even though I have trouble remembering which cat is which and can't pronounce the name of those chakras anyway. But that doesn't matter because they are so cute. I put a cute picture of one of my kitties below. I love myself and think I am exciting and funny. What I don't love is that stinky older guy across the condo from me. He keeps calling the condo association on me claiming my condo smells like cat pee. I think he is an old hippy...not that there is anything wrong with that...hee hee hee. I love pink nail polish. I love pink lip-gloss. Did I mention that already? I am funny and exciting. I love to shop at the GreatTranscendentalYoga Superstore. I think I mentioned that already. I hope you like this really rad first post by me... xoxo