Friday, June 26, 2009

Guest Blogger, Yoga Lip-Gloss - Day 4

Yesterday I had a deliriously wonderful afternoon at the GreatTranscendentalYoga Superstore. They were showing all these cute yoga clothes from hot, new yoga designers. It was so fab. They let us shoppers nibbled on some kind of yoga food. It looked a little like dried cow dung, but it was kind of good even though it looked icky. I bought some to take home and used some of the herbs that the hippie next door gave me...I was like, feeling so good and started flying around like those crazy cats the other day...., than I spent the evening organizing my condo as I didn't know where I was going to put all the yoga stuff I bought today. But I just started and six hours later, I was able to cram the new stuff in places I didn't know existed. The rewards are HUGE because now I have these cool piles of yoga stuff towering over me. I am losing a lot of floor space though. Tah tah for now. Damn I wish I had some brownies...xoxo