Friday, August 14, 2009

Now for a brief commercial break

This is in response to a blog meme from a of couple fellow yoga bloggers who mentioned My Itchy Third Eye. I'll list the seven things you didn't know about YogaDawg first and then my list of blog love.

Seven things that you didn't know about YogaDawg



1. Invented the Internet….and Twitter




2. Born in Kenya...this is my birth certificate



3. Hung out with Buddha and Elvis in a Vegas strip club




4. Bigfoot is my half-brother. He was also born in Kenya



5. Taught T Krishnamacharya Downdawgasana. T figured out Updawgasana on his own. (By the way T Krishnamacharya was also born in Kenya)




6. Gave closing invocation at Woodstock (Yeah, like you drugged out geezers would remember...)




7. I eat meat, wear Lululemons, practice on a $100 yoga mat, love Yoga Journal, have the hots for Sarah Palin, am yuppie yoga scum, do hot naked yoga, am a lush, have dawg breath and am helping Ombama kill your grandmother!


Wait, wait, wait…WTF!! I didn’t write that last one!!! It wasn’t me, I swear. I’ve been hacked. Damn it, really people, don’t believe any of that stuff…oh man, I’m bummed...You know I’m cool, I’m YogaDawg…man oh man…crazy shit…where’s my damn yoga mat..holy f’, I have to lay off the Kombucha…sheeze, wow, into child’s pose dawg, slwwp, snore…


The YogaDawg Yoga Blog Hall of Fame (in no particular order. To have your blog added to this elite list, send a $100 bill wrapped in a Black Manduka and ship to YogaDawg, Mombasa, Kenya )

Linda's Yoga Journey
YogaDork
Brooks Hall
It all yoga, Baby
Yoga for Cynics
Now this is Yoga
Accidental Yogist
Write-On Yoga
Grounding through the Sit Bones
Prana Journal
ElephantBeans
Nadine Fawell
My Yoga Book