Monday, May 02, 2011

Is your yoga sweaty (and smelly) then get this from Manduka


I think this would be a boom for the sweaty, hot yoga crowd though I found this quite useful as a travel towel. As I have a phobia with using public yoga mats (they really are gross and smelly) this is a good alternative to lugging your regular mat around when traveling. Place this over the mat and hopefully the disgustoids won’t make it to you body. I don’t have a sweaty practice so I can’t verify the claim that it grips when wet. I do like the anti-smell aspect though. Wish I could hand these out to those that are clueless how much they reek in class but alas…:)

The specs:

With COCONA® natural technology, the eQua Plus Mat Towel are woven with natural fibers extracted from recycled coconut shells. The yarn is infused with activated carbon which spreads and evaporates moisture and provides superior odor management by eliminating bacteria.

• 1.0 lb; 72” long x 26.5” wide
• Tightly-woven fabric produces a soft, suede-like feel
• Fabric becomes slip-resistant when damp
• Incorporates COCONA natural technology
• Infused with natural coconut carbon for enhanced drying properties and odor management