Tuesday, March 08, 2011

A YogaDawg Quiz - Who Said It (Bikram Choudhury or Charlie Sheen)?

Somewhere in a parallel universe a pair of twins were spewed out from the loins of the Great Cosmic Mother with such force that it ruptured the firmament and caused the twins to be born to two different earth mothers in different countries at different times and eventually both ended up in La La Land.


INSTRUCTIONS: Place a B or a C in each set of quotes. When completed click on the link below to find out how you did.


1. They lay down with their ugly wives in front of their ugly children and just look at their loser lives, and then they look at me and they say, 'I can't process it.' Well, no, and you never will, stop trying. ____


What happens when they say they will commit suicide unless you sleep with them? What am I supposed to do? Sometimes having an affair is the only way to save someone’s life. ____

****

2. The nights I don’t sleep it’s because there’s a higher calling telling me to stand guard. ____

I'm feeling sleepy, because I haven't gone shopping for a long time. ____

****

3. I'm in show biz. I entertain people. ____

I am grandiose because I live a grandiose life; what’s wrong with that? ____

****

4. I should be the most honored man in the country. ____

I’m different. I have a different heart. I have a different type of blood. ____

****

5. We had a saying that the fun stops at one. They’d just puke all over it. ____

Don't throw up on the carpet. It's new. ____

****

6. I’m battle tested bayonets. ____

I'm bullet proof, waterproof, wind proof, money proof, sex proof, emotion proof, stress proof, strength proof. ____

****

7. Imagine what I would have done with my fire breathing fists. ____

Nobody fucks with me. ____

****

8. I am special, and I will never be one of you! ____

I'm a product of Beverly Hills. ____

****

9. I control my kingdom like a gangster. ____

I look like a gangster? Well, I feel like a gangster. ____

****

10. We are a totally fucked up society. ____

This is like a sober acid trip. ____

****

11. I’m tired of pretending I’m not a total bitchin rock star from Mars‏. ____

What are they eating for breakfast on Jupiter? ____

****

12. I have balls like atom bombs, two of them, 100 megatons each. ____

I'm an F-18 and I will destroy you in the air. ____

****

13. YogaDawg; Winner! ____

YogaDawg; Winner! ____


Answers here.