Thursday, January 20, 2011

SEX, CASH, YOGA (yes a cheap title to get cheap traffic..hee, hee, hee)


The sex connection and the quotes from Bikram comes as no surprise to me as this has been over reported (and talk about free advertising) in the press. What does amaze me is that people pay $11,000 for nine weeks of study (to end up making maybe $50 teaching a yoga class. I know, I know, it’s not about the money but the love of yoga). Recession? What recession?? I think there must be something else going on here…Oh yeah SEX…:)

Anyway here is a list of quotes from Bikram (who has the best in the yoga business) and a satirical take on a style of yoga that sounds a lot like Bikram. All in all, it would be a dull yoga scene without the Yoga 'Don'.




From the The Overheated, Oversexed Cult of Bikram Choudhury.